Anne Isaac, Ph.D.
Academic and Training Manager
After working in the University system in New Zealand in human performance and accident/incident investigation, Anne moved back to Europe heading several human error and safety programmes in the European Air Traffic Management (ATM) headquarters in Brussels. For the last 17 years she has headed human performance activities in the UK’s National Air Traffic Services (NATS), specialising in the development of Safety Survey methodology in both the ATM and flight-deck environments.
When systems fail and you spend several months investigating the resulting accident/s and working with those left behind, you become passionate about aviation safety. Anne wants to ensure that lessons are learned, and these failures and their resulting human, social and environmental costs can be managed, and hopefully eliminated in the future.
- Advanced Facilitation diplomas– delivery and training [RANA, Canada]
- Regional and National Sports Coaching diplomas [New Zealand]
- Ph.D. in Neuropsychology [Otago University, NZ]
- Masters Degree in Human Factors [Massey University, NZ]
- Masters Degree in Sport Psychology [Otago University, NZ]
- Advanced Diploma in Ergonomics [Massey University, NZ]
- Advanced Diploma in Psychology [Otago University, NZ]
- B.Ed. in Education and Biology [LondonUniversityUniversity, UK]
- Diploma in Teaching and Sports Coaching [Dartford College, London, UK]