Diana Franganillo, MSc
Engineering Design and Safety Manager
Aeronautical Engineer specialised in Human Factors, with over fifteen years of experience on the design, validation and deployment of safety critical aviation systems, including Air Traffic Control at NATS and Cockpit for Airbus A330 MRTT. Diana has a genuine passion for achieving a safe, efficient and acceptable operation, by grounding the design in a deep understanding of the end user and the mission or goal they are trying to fulfil.
This interest grew as a result of the loss of close friends and the realisation that “operators” and “passengers” have real names. Diana realised the importance of working within the right culture and thus became obsessed with what can go wrong… Going home and hoping for the best is just not an option.
- MSc in Human Factors and Safety Assessment in Aeronautics, School of Engineering (SOE), Cranfield University, UK
- MEng in Aeronautical Engineering, School of Aeronautical Engineering (ETSIA) – Technical University of Madrid (UPM), Spain.
- Agile Development University of Virginia
- Human Factors Incident Investigation, NATS,
- PMP® Knowledge: Project Plan, Managing and Control, Business School, Warwick University, 2015
- PgCert Automotive Technology University of Warwick
- Human Computer Interaction Stanford University